Makeup, hair, music and good books

Makeup, hair, music and good books

January 30, 2013

New storage Ideas !

Hello beautiful bloggers!!Vio here! Just wanted to share with to you some storage ideas for your make-up. I went yesterday to a shopping center and I found some plastic storage boxes that are normally used for food. But I just thought I can use them for my make-up. Of course you can use it for whatever suits you best,  I chose make-up. They are also very good for traveling and keep your things safe during your trip. So here are some pictures with  my purple and green storage boxes along with some photos of my little heaven corner. You can use it for your earrings[as you will see the small orange box, it has a lot of small compartments, where I put some of my most used earrings], or just about what fits there. Is up to you. For who is from Constanta these boxes are from Maritimo Shopping Center, Auchan, and they weren`t expensive. Oh and you can see that I took off the labels. They went off very easily.







this is something that my boyfriend did for me and I put above my mirror. How cute is he?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment