Makeup, hair, music and good books

Makeup, hair, music and good books

February 3, 2013

It`s time for January Favorites!!

Hello lovely butterflies!!
Being February now I have decided to do a January favorites. It`s just random stuff that I bought and used in january and that I really like and will continue using!:) So...here they are:
1.Revlon Colorstay Foundation - I absolutely love it. It has a medium to high cover, very nice application, the only thing that bothers me is the bottle, the fact that it doesn`t have a pump or something. But as far as quality, I looove it.


2.Sephora Mineral Foundation. I like it very much as a powder over a lighter foundation or one that doesn`t offer too much cover. It is very good if you look for a more natural, everyday look.
3.L`oreal Color Infailible. Of course I like this also. Who doesn`t ? I only manage to get the colour Endless Chocolat, but I still love it. Is very nice for smoky brown look. If you haven`t tried it yet, go and buy one.

4.For eyeliners I have 4 products that I use almost everyday. I just change it between them, depends on the look. From Sephora I got to of the Flashy liner waterproof in: Flashy silver[which is actually shimmer white] and Flashy Taupe [which is a dark brown with a lil bit of shimmer, almost a blue shimmer, very nice].From Miss Sporty I have the Kohl kajal eye pencil in 001 - Magic, let me tell you guys that is the best liner ever. I absolutely love it, it`s very smooth and pigmented and goes on very nicely, and if you fix it with a black shadow it lasts you all day. And the 4th product is from ELF[eyeslipsface], and is the Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick - in Like a boss - which is pretty much like the NYX jumbo pencils. Let me tell that is very nice and smooth, and I use it for a base in creating smoky eyes, because it`s a dark blue colour. For that price I totally buy every single colour that they have.
5.Favorite Scent : Intimately by Beckam. This scent also has  a body lotion, which I also love and use pretty much every day after shower.
6.Favorite Brushes : this month I have used ELF brushes, over and over again. The 2 most loved brushes from Elf are the Stippling Brush and The powder brush [the top flat one from the studio line]. These are the most used brushes of the month.
7.Favorite lipstick/lipgloss - is the ELF luscious lipstick in Strawberry. It is a very nice redish pink colour, it goes on kind of sheer, but it`s not sticky or nasty. It is a very good product, very good quality also, and a very pleasant colour alternative for daytime red lip.

8.Favorite mascaras are L`Oreal Volumissime Carbon Black [This is my fav of all times] And Rimmel London Scandaleyes - And these two have been the combination of the last month, which I wore every single day.

9. Favorite Accesories : some of the most worn accesories of this month are:
10. Best clothing combination and also fav combination:

11.Favorite hair accesories :  



12. Favorite inspirational book:
And these are my favorite things of the month...At least the ones that stood up the most. :) Until next time, kisses. Yours truly , Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment