Makeup, hair, music and good books

Makeup, hair, music and good books

February 15, 2013

New AVON discovery!!

Hello beautiful ladies! I have just discovered a new gel liner from AVON. It`s so nice and smooth and stays on forever. OMG.!! I`m super excited with it and I really love it. I don`t usually buy liner from Avon, but this time I made an exception and it was totally worth it. I also bought a new lipstick from Avon, which claimed that it was very resistant and gave long wear. It is nice and the colour I chose it is really pretty, and it really stays on as said, but not all the day. I like that is not dry, as most of the products of this kind are, and it has a really nice application. And is not expensive, so totally worth it. Check them out here in some photos, I switched them for you. Hope you like it and that you will consider buy the liner, it is absolutely amazing....I am very impressed.
Super SHOCK Gel Eyeliner in Aqua Pop

Extra Lasting Lipstick in Vintage Pink
Hope you had a very nice Valentine`s Day. Until next time kisses and all the best. xoxo Violet!:)

2 comments:

  1. I love AVON :)

    I followed your blog!! If you wanna check mine out feel free to follow if you like it as well <3

    xx

    liveshivnow.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete