Makeup, hair, music and good books

Makeup, hair, music and good books

February 25, 2013

Yves-Rocher Haul!!!

Hello beautiful bloggers! A few days ago I have received my order from Yves-Rocher. (http://www.yves-rocher.com/) I was very excited with my order, because it was the firts one I made. So I got a few products to try and see how they work. I have used their products before, but never made an actual order on their site. If you have never heard of this brand, they do natural products, with no parabens and they have very affordable prices. Even more, almost everytime they give you presents and samples or new products to try . They are very cool and very serious. For example , for an amount of money for a order you can get 3 gifts and the delivery free. They are amazing, and until I have been loving their products.For this order I got present the next items: 3 bags (the ones with grey and pink from the pictures bellow), their new mascara, a mega-sample of their new aqua hydrating gel, and their new eye roller for dark circles.Isn`t that amazing? So, order made , products arrived. Here they are:


Sexy Pulp Mascara - GIFT

Coffee Beans Shower Gel - which is actually for my Mom, but smell delicious

Lotus Flower Shower Gel - Which smells very fresh and clean:)


Purrifying Shampoo- Amazing product, NO PARABENS, NO COLORANTS 

Detangling Shampoo, I actually didn`t try it yet, but I will let you know as soon as I do.

This is the Roll-on Anti aging and Anti dark circles. I have just introduce it to my routine. so still trying it out. - GIFT

This is their new Hydra Vegetal - Intense Hydrating Gel Cream - GIFT

Their Repairing Lip Balm, which I also didn`t used, because I still have a few more to finish up.

Rose serbet nail polish - Very nice colour after 2 coates.

The 3 bags I got as a gift:) Very useful for traveling and for organising your things in the suitcase. They will be very useful since I will travel in the nest month. I am starting to prepare from now, so I don`t panic 2 days early and don`t forget anything.

Almond Cream -for very dry skin, a good size to carry around in your bag, smell very clean and fresh, if you like Olive and natural scents.
All in all I am very satisfied with the first order and I look forward to their new offers and products. Most of the products got into my travel kit that I start to put together for the next trip that I am going to take. Since I have to organise a lot of stuff until then, I don`t want to panic, So I started from now to have everything in place and to know what I need to buy before I go. Kisses darlings. See you soon. XOXO Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment