Makeup, hair, music and good books

Makeup, hair, music and good books

February 5, 2013

MUA Palettes & Avon Mini Haul!

Hello my lovely flowers!!Everything ok? Yesterday I got my 2 MUA Palettes and the order from Avon and I thought I share with you what I bought and what are my first impressions.
MUA Palettes are ok for the price that they come with. Some of the colours are gorgeous and really nice quality, and some are just average. Anyway we can`t get all good for that price, so I`m quite satisfied with what I got. The two palettes that I bought are Poptastic and Going for Gold. They are two totally different palettes and I`m pleased. Ok, now don`t expect high end quality from them, but they are ok to experiment with and you get quite a variety of colours from both. Oh and they are all shimmers, some have more, some have less. I took some photos of each palette and they colours close up. I hope you see them fine. Here they are:
Going For Gold



Poptastic
Now moving on to the AVON products. I just bought some things I needed, and I like some of their products just fine, and some of them I always use. I just put some photos of the products and if you have any questions about them just ask, but other than that I always use Avon for their hair and face masks. The only new thing that I got is the hair mask, the new one with argan oil. It will be the first time I use this, but I really hope it will be as good as the other stuff I usually buy from Avon. Here are the photos, for more info just ask.:) I`m willing to answer whatever you want. xoxo, Violet :)

I really recommend the hair brush





You know I love peel-oof masks:)


4 comments:

  1. How much were the eye palettes Violet? :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well on the MUA site the palettes are 4 pounds!! where are you from? You can check their web site, they do shipping all over the world.
      www.muastore.com.uk

      Delete
  2. i love that avon hair masque x

    cath kidston giveaway: 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, me too..I just used the new mask today, and so far so good:) we shall se. xoxo:)

      Delete