Makeup, hair, music and good books

Makeup, hair, music and good books

January 5, 2011

All the songs in my heart!

My next post is a list of songs I love with all my heart, I will always listen to them when I  have a bad day and I need a look back to nice times in my life!I hope I`ll remember each and everyone of them.....they are a lot, but they are sooo beautiful and I will always call them MY SOUL`S SONG AND LYRICS! Anyway....maybe once or twice a year I add one or two songs to my list:) I hope you`ll enjoy listening to my list ! Keep watching and subscribe!They are not in a order, just random as I remember them! I`ll post with every song the youtube video,just in case you don`t know one of them!And one more thing... as you can tell I reallllllyyyy love my music:X it`s part of my life and a huge part of me!
P.S.: the photo is from google images, I just edited a little bit in PhotoScape!

No comments:

Post a Comment