Makeup, hair, music and good books

Makeup, hair, music and good books

January 5, 2011

My songs - Part I!

1. Bethany Joy Lenz - Halo
2. Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around [This is the long version video but I still like it and I honestly think that this is Justin`s best song ever;) ]
3. Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane [Acoustic]
4. Fine Frenzy  - Almost Lover
5. Fine Frenzy - Ashes and Wine
6. Plain White T`s - Hey There Delilah
7. Pete Murray - So Beautiful
8. Backstreet Boys - More Than That
9. Backstreet Boys - I Still
10. Backstreet Boys - Incomplete
        Well this is the first part of the list, I will post about 10 songs in a post:) You can pretty much see that I`m kind of in love with Backstreet Boys....mmm... I`m a huge fan ever since I saw them for the first time when I was a kid :"> Enjoy, hope I`d bring some nice memories to you too;;)

No comments:

Post a Comment