Makeup, hair, music and good books

Makeup, hair, music and good books

January 10, 2011

My songs - Part II!

11. One Republic - Apologize
12. Mariah Carey - My All
13. Celine Dion - In his touch
14. Jennifer Lopez - Que hiciste
15. Shakira - Underneath your clothes
16. Fergie - Big girls don`t cry
17. Daniel Bedingfield - If you`re not the one
18. Katy Perry - Thinking of you
18. N`Dubz - Playing with fire
19. Santana & Joss Stone & Sean Paul - Cry baby cry
20. Shakira & Alejandro Sanz  - La Tortura

                  As I promised the lists with the songs I really enjoy in every moment of the day . This is part two and be prepared `cause I looooooove music so there will be many parts;))Keep Watching:>

2 comments:

  1. i like this songs :D

    Love ur blog <3

    if U want follow me and write comment ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i love them two!today i will post part 3 and 4:) so keep watching and follow:)

    ReplyDelete